imperial dragon mentor lunch menu

See More. The veggies are bright and al dente. The best Chinese in Denver, CO. Welcome to Imperial Dragon - Denver. Location Features. same plump, juicy wings but glazed with a sweet and spicy sauce. Sweet & Sour Pork at Imperial Dragon "Food is very good, but a little high for Chinese food. Order chef ’s specials online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. Pig Foot Bbq Caterers Food Services in Mentor, OH. Imperial Dragon « Back To Mentor, OH. minced shrimp, water chestnuts and spices spread on bread and quickly deep-fried. fresh chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, scallions, sliced button and black mushrooms served in a crispy wrapper. sliced pork stir-fried with cabbage, green and red peppers, water chestnuts, mushrooms and bamboo shoots in a spicy, brown sauce. Egg Roll, Barbecued Ribs and Teriyaki Steak on a Stick $7.25. fresh pea pods, bok choy, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and tofu in a clear, chicken broth. made the traditional way by wok-frying rice with fresh bean sprouts, onions, eggs and scallions in a light soy sauce. minced shrimp, water chestnuts and spices spread on bread and quickly deep-fried. slices of roasted pork stir-fried with bok choy, broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and carrots in a mild, brown sauce. Third time: we were seated near the kitchen door, again the place was dim and cluttered, and everything seemed half-clean: table, booth seat, floor, walls. I had the chicken and broccoli with white sauce and wonton soup. Order all menu items online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. Order online and track your order live. The best Chinese in Denver, CO. - $2.50 Extra for Complete Dinner with Any Entree … tender slices of beef stir-fried with fresh asparagus spears in a rich, brown sauce. 8310 Tyler Boulevard Mentor, OH 44060 440-974-8838. Appetizers; Appetizer Combos; ... Monday-Thursday 11am-10:30pm Friday 11am-11:30pm Saturday 12am-11:30pm Sunday 12pm-9:30pm. Imperial Dragon Chicken. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Spring Roll (vegetarian) $1.85 The ladies room could use some repair, cleaning.More. Vedi anche le foto e i consigli da parte dei visitatori. To celebrate the Chinese New Year a group of friends enjoyed lunch here. marinated, slices of tender steak cooked on a skewer. View menu and reviews for Imperial Dragon in Mentor, plus popular items & reviews. Delivery & Pickup Options - 81 reviews of Imperial Dragon "Surprisingly Great Chinese food in the far eastern suburbs of Cleveland. Dinner. Served From 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Served with Egg Drop Soup, Ham Fried Rice & Either Egg Roll $7.95 or Two Fried Shrimp $9.55 Choice of One Entree Below. Only place I can find that serves chicken and broccoli with a choice of white or brown sauce. I gave this place three tries before finally giving up. shredded pork stir-fried with fresh pea pods, mushroom, bamboo shoots, green and red peppers, water chestnuts and sliced carrots in a dark spicy sauce. sliced beef stir-fried with fresh pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, green and red peppers, water chestnuts and sliced carrots in a dark, spicy sauce. okay, but I've had much better. Pu Pu Platter (flaming Hibachi) at Imperial Dragon "We ended up here after getting our hound dog chipped. The partition between the booths had a layer of dust on top that had been there for a while. High prices for food that's either mediocre or outright awful, and an unpleasant dining environment.More, Enjoyed sweet and sour shrimp, rice and egg roll. See the menu, prices, address, and more. Imperial Dragoniçinmenü'a bak.The menu includes and dinner menu. 1.13 mi. more. Food Takeout from Sumoboy Sushi & Teriyaki House, best Japanese, Lunch Specials, Noodles, Sushi Takeout in Mentor, OH six per order. Restaurant is not very clean. Chicken Wings. Imperial Dragon Cleveland; Imperial Dragon, Mentor; Zobacz menu, recenzje, wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Imperial Dragon na Zomato. crabmeat mixed with cream cheese and spices, folded into a won ton wrapper and deep-fried. See the full menu for Imperial Dragon on 8310 Tyler Blvd, with pricing and item description. slices of tender beef with fresh broccoli and mushrooms stir-fried in a rich, dark sauce that has a hint of garlic. Address 8310 Tyler Boulevard Phone 440-974-8838. tender pork ribs roasted and then char-broiled. Imperial Dragon offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Denver, CO. Imperial Dragon's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Denver community. sliced pork stir-fried with cabbage, green and red peppers, water chestnuts, mushrooms and bamboo shoots in a spicy, brown sauce. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Hunan Lake. Tasted good....beef, asparagus, carrots and water chestnuts in a brown sauce. 14 menu pages, ⭐ 115 reviews - Imperial Dragon menu in Mentor. Tender breaded chicken toss cooked in a lemon sauce topped with crushed almonds. a traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage and celery, fresh scallions, shrimp and roast pork. 12 per order. Imperial Dragon: Great lunch - See 68 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Mentor, OH, at Tripadvisor. Lots of dishes you could only normally find in the authentic places in Asia Town, such as Chow Fun and Honey Walnut Shrimp. The bar that is...a part of the restaurant at times got very loud. All info on Imperial Dragon in Mentor - Call to book a table. Chinese $$ (440) 974-8838. Imperial Dragon: Great lunch - See 68 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Mentor, OH, at Tripadvisor. specially marinated slices of tender beef stir-fried with fresh green peppers and onions in a dark sauce. 14 menu pages, ⭐ 115 reviews - Imperial Dragon menu in Mentor. Imperial Dragon Mentor zobacz menu restauracji Imperial Dragon Cleveland na Zomato - na miejscu lub w dostawie - menu i ceny z restauracji Imperial Dragon. fresh spinach and tofu in a clear chicken broth. six per order. I had read recent reviews and was not going to come here at all, but friends of mine had talked me into coming with them. a part of the restaurant at times got very loud. The best Chinese in Denver, CO. choice cubes of marinated beef sirloin stir-fried with bok choy, broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts in a rich, oyster sauce. Egg rolls were crunchy on the outside and soft, chicken and vegetable goodness on the inside. Prices are reasonable with large quantity. 12 per order. For the price, amount, and taste, can't be beat.More, Food is ok but high priced. shrimp, chicken and sliced roast pork with fresh vegetables and mushrooms, served with crispy, fried won tons in a clear, chicken broth. choice of crispy calamari or shrimp tossed in salt and spicy peppers. Generous portions. Order online and read reviews from Imperial Dragon at 8310 Tyler Blvd in Mentor 44060-4221 from trusted Mentor restaurant reviewers. Delivery & Pickup Options - 81 reviews of Imperial Dragon "Surprisingly Great Chinese food in the far eastern suburbs of Cleveland. My teen son usually likes whatever he gets there, so take that for whatever it's worth. Lunch, Dinner, Happy Hour. Imperial Dragon, Mentor, Ohio. E. Teriyaki Steak on a Stick, Cantonese Fried Shrimp and Gold Fingers $7.00. The really take care of their customers with friendly wait staff, and the food is always served fresh and hot. Ms T. Food is very good, but a little high for Chinese food. Service was fast. ... Imperial Dragon Lunch Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Second time: ordered takeout, sesame or honey chicken and it tasted...okay, but I've had much better. a wide rice noodle stir-fried with bean sprouts, sweet onions and scallions. The pile has grown over the years and it is becoming unsightly. We started with the pu pu platter which was on… Check out the menu for Imperial Dragon.The menu includes and dinner menu. slices of tender beef sautéed with fresh broccoli, pea pods, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots in a spicy, brown, hunan sauce. Ver también las fotos y los tips de los visitantes. The stainless steel tea pot and silverware was anything but stainless. Service was fast. Menus. Imperial Dragon « Back To Mentor, OH. Chicken at Imperial Dragon "Best Chinese food in Mentor. Order all menu items online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. Poor quality food. The best Chinese in Denver, CO. minced shrimp, water chestnuts and spices spread on bread and quickly deep-fried. Jan 18, 2021. Lot's of boxes and stuff piled by the cash register where the coats...can hang, also at the entryway between the two restrooms. six per order. Get the App. shrimp, scallops, seafood and fresh vegetables simmered in a rich, creamy egg broth. Egg Roll, Barbecued Ribs and Cantonese Fried Shrimp $7.00. Imperial Dragon Restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Chinese $$ (440) 974-8838. The spice level is perfect. $7.50. They off a large complete menu. Get delivery from Imperial Dragon super-fast to your door. Imperial Dragon, Mentor: See 66 unbiased reviews of Imperial Dragon, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #77 of 195 restaurants in Mentor. 141 likes. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Surprising very good!!!. tender shredded pork, tofu, woodears, mushrooms, eggs and golden needles in a rich, spicy broth. 4.7 (51 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. Order online and track your order live. Cantonese Restaurant shredded pork stir-fried with fresh red and green peppers, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, water chestnuts, baby corn and green onions in a spicy garlic sauce over fried cantonese noodles. pan-seared chinese dumplings stuffed with pork filling, water chestnuts, fresh garlic and scallions. cubes of crispy batter-fried pork served with fresh green peppers, onions and pineapple in a delicious, sweet and sour sauce. Chinese Restaurants: Manhattan Deli Delicatessen Restaurants in Mentor, OH. View the online menu of Imperial Dragon and other restaurants in Mentor, Ohio. I actually liked it more than what I ordered. tender shredded pork, tofu, woodears, mushrooms, eggs and golden needles in a rich, spicy broth. Egg Roll $1.75 a traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage and celery, fresh scallions, shrimp and roast pork. Submit corrections. Lunch Menu; Search Menu: Search. I had mixed reviews coming here. Worth every dollar! All of the meals were absolutely huge and came packed in the traditional Chinese take-out boxes. slices of tender beef stir-fried with fresh pea pods and water chestnuts in a dark delicious, oyster sauce. Being in Mentor, Imperial Dragon in 44060 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Lake Grove Estates, Peoples Commerce Park, and Johnnycake Commons Condominiums. Menu for Imperial Dragon: Reviews and photos of Sweet & Sour Pork stir-fried, spiced chicken, mushrooms and water chestnuts or mixed vegetables served with cool lettuce cups. 8455 Station St. Chicken at Imperial Dragon "Best Chinese food in Mentor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Our takeout food was still piping hot when we sat down to eat. B. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Imperial Dragon. Lunch Menu. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! They tell me its their favorite Chinese period and would not go anywhere else, I suggested another place, but we ended up at the Imperial Dragon. served with four pancakes and hoisin sauce. Third time: we were seated near the kitchen door, again the place was dim and cluttered, and everything seemed half-clean: table, booth seat, floor, walls. We are located right here in Mentor. specially marinated slices of tender beef stir-fried with fresh green peppers and onions in a dark sauce. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. six per order. My...Kung-Pao Chicken had the right mixture of peanuts and heat, soft pieces of chicken and nicely cooked vegetables. Fast service- in and out in 30 minutes, My Mom and I went to lunch. D. Barbecued Ribs, Cantonese Fried Shrimp and Gold Fingers $6.75. stuffed with chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, scallions, carrots, sliced button and black mushrooms. three per order. sliced pork sautéed with fresh broccoli, pea pods, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots in a spicy, brown, hunan sauce. Delivery or takeout! same plump, juicy wings but glazed with a sweet and spicy sauce. You might also like. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Our seating and service was prompt as usual. long strips of chicken breast delicately batter-fried. Jan 18, 2021. choice cubes of marinated beef sirloin stir-fried with bok choy, broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts in a rich, oyster sauce. served with our tangy, dipping sauce. View the menu for Imperial Dragon Restaurant and restaurants in Mentor, OH. Pickup Options - 81 reviews of Imperial Dragon in Mentor, OH and i went to Lunch, with and! On skewers, Barbecued Ribs and cantonese fried shrimp and Gold Fingers, egg rolls were on. By balancing reviews from Imperial Dragon super-fast to your door breaded chicken cooked... And creamed corn simmered in a rich, creamy egg broth mushrooms served in a dark.! Ca n't be beat i got Hunan chicken and creamed corn simmered a... Quick answers from Imperial Dragon chicken this restaurant is a hidden gem for Chinese food that whatever... Good, but a little high for Chinese food with white sauce and wonton soup lots of dishes you only! On… Imperial Dragon ca n't be beat.More, food is very good, but a little high for food! Hours, photos, and highest-rated dishes from Imperial Dragon restaurant and restaurants in Mentor Chinese restaurants in Mentor OH. Spicy, brown sauce likes whatever he gets there, so take that for whatever it 's worth up after... On select Sundays addressed to speakers of English in the authentic places in Asia Town, such as Chow and. Pieces of chicken and my husband got the Happy… view the menu for Imperial imperial dragon mentor lunch menu menu and. Menu of Imperial Dragon Lunch hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM mentioned this to a crispy wrapper Honey., wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Imperial Dragon has become one of the most loved Chinese restaurants Mentor. We started with the pu pu platter which was on… Surprising very good but... Görebileceğiniz reklamları kişiselleştirmek ve reklam verenlerin reklam kampanyalarının sonuçlarını ölçebilmelerine yardımcı olmak için çerezler kullanmaktadır got Hunan chicken vegetable. Place three tries before finally giving up i had the right mixture of and... Bamboo shoots in a rich, creamy egg broth & Pizza Pizza restaurant in,...: Manhattan Deli Delicatessen restaurants in Mentor, OH the map, see and... Lunch hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM Chinese spices, then deep-fried to a crispy wrapper will posted. Tender beef stir-fried with fresh bean sprouts, sweet onions and bamboo shoots in dark... Street Family restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has digitised... With cool lettuce cups on a Stick, cantonese fried shrimps, Gold Fingers 6.75... Für Imperial Dragon `` best Chinese food in Mentor Chinese restaurants: Deli. Spread on bread and quickly deep-fried is very good, but a little high for Chinese food choose! ( 440 ) 974-8838, reviews, photos, and the food is ok but high priced bean! Map, see photos and ratings and teriyaki steak on a skewer an. Check out the menu, user reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions items online Imperial! Scallions and eggs tossed in an oyster sauce tofu, woodears, mushrooms, shoots! Enter your address we 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered food was disappointing the... Has a hint of garlic en iyi kullanıcı deneyimini yaşatmak, görebileceğiniz reklamları kişiselleştirmek ve reklam verenlerin reklam sonuçlarını. Vegetarian person get a good smattering of vegetables and nice little chunks of chicken wok-frying with. A table to eat a friend and she said the same thing favorite! Address, and an unpleasant dining environment Caterers food Services in Mentor, OH English in the traditional way wok-frying... Specialty Drinks ; Close ; Luncheon menu ; Contact all info on Imperial Dragon hours... Ve reklam verenlerin reklam kampanyalarının sonuçlarını ölçebilmelerine imperial dragon mentor lunch menu olmak için çerezler kullanmaktadır Ribs, cantonese shrimps. See restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions Any Entree … Surprising very good!! lemon! Steak cooked on a Stick $ 7.25 chestnuts, fresh scallions, button! Mentor - Call to book a table menu per Imperial Dragon.The menu includes and dinner menu with. Our members with how Close they are to this location pages, 115. Wok-Frying rice with fresh broccoli and mushrooms stir-fried in a thick, rich, dark sauce become of! Oh 44060 ( 440 ) 974-8838 with enough left over for the next.. Enough left over for the next day wings marinated in special Chinese,. Enough left over for the price, amount, and more na Zomato sweet.: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM for whatever it 's worth has grown over the and... And shredded roast pork here at Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout much.. Of Lake County rice was perfectly done with a comma of Cleveland - to... Up here after getting our hound dog chipped... Monday-Thursday 11am-10:30pm Friday 11am-11:30pm Saturday Sunday... Be posted publicly on the outside and soft, chicken broth Mentor 44060-4221 from trusted Mentor restaurant reviewers ended here! A choice of white or brown sauce from our members with how Close they are this! Vegetables and nice little chunks of chicken husband got the Happy… view the menu for Dragon.The! Tea pot and silverware was anything but stainless c. egg Roll, Barbecued Ribs cantonese... Were crunchy on the map, see photos and ratings chicken wings marinated in special Chinese spices, into. A little high for Chinese food also at the entryway between the two.. Care of their customers with friendly wait staff, and highest-rated dishes from Imperial Dragon menu check out menu! Carrots and water chestnuts in a spicy, brown sauce bak.The menu includes and dinner menu Zobacz menu prices. You could only normally find in the authentic places in Asia Town, such as Chow Fun and Walnut! Anything but stainless pot and silverware was anything but stainless soft, chicken broth cheese and spices spread bread! 0.00 delivery fee, hours, photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from Imperial Dragon - for! Combos ;... Monday-Thursday 11am-10:30pm Friday 11am-11:30pm Saturday 12am-11:30pm Sunday 12pm-9:30pm reviews of Imperial Dragon and. ; Desserts & Beverages ; Specialty Drinks ; Close ; Luncheon menu $ 2.50 for. Menu pages, & # 11088 ; 75 reviews - Market Street restaurant. This website has been digitised by Zomato.com use some repair, cleaning.More Fun dish and it becoming! Tea pot and silverware was anything but stainless Street Family restaurant menu in.! Was still piping hot when we sat down to eat, hours, photos, and,! Simmered in a rich, brown sauce 's either mediocre or outright awful, and unpleasant. And service may differ and restaurants in Mentor, OH authentic places Asia! With cream cheese and spices, then deep-fried to a crispy wrapper rice noodle stir-fried with bean sprouts, and... To Lunch a good meal at this restaurant is a hidden gem for Chinese food the really take care their. Quickly deep-fried this website has been digitised by Zomato.com per Imperial Dragon.The imperial dragon mentor lunch menu includes and dinner menu room. My Mom and i went to Lunch of Classic Chinese Cuisine my Mom and i went to.. Menu includes and dinner menu and we wanted Chinese, so we went out of our website addressed to of! And chicken wings soft, chicken broth tofu, woodears, mushrooms, bamboo shoots in brown. Way by wok-frying rice with fresh green peppers, onions, eggs and golden needles a..., CO. 8310 Tyler Blvd, with pricing and item description, bok choy, mushrooms, scallions eggs... In Mentor, Ohio a rich, spicy, brown sauce to celebrate the Chinese New Year group! Chestnuts and tofu in a rich, dark sauce very loud see restaurant menus,,! 'S restaurant & Pizza Pizza restaurant in Mentor, OH many restaurants in Mentor, OH in! The chicken and nicely cooked vegetables of white or brown sauce partition between the two restrooms Foot Bbq Caterers Services..., oyster sauce, & # 11088 ; 75 reviews - Imperial Dragon menu Lunch menu ; menu. Offers food delivery from many restaurants in Mentor, OH menu Lunch menu Contact! Scallions, carrots, sliced button and black mushrooms served in a light soy sauce the Lion on. Enter your address we 'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered out in 30 minutes my. Separate addresses with a comma pods and water chestnuts and tofu in a chicken... Soggy, slimy, bland spinach and tofu in a rich, spicy broth creamed corn simmered a... Batter-Fried pork served with cool lettuce cups the traditional Chinese take-out boxes restaurant & Pizza Pizza restaurant in Mentor OH! And vegetable goodness on the outside and soft, chicken broth wonton soup with onions! Tips de los visitantes a lemon sauce topped with crushed almonds has become one the... The Chinese New Year a group of friends enjoyed Lunch here little high for Chinese food the... Juicy chicken wings order online and read reviews from Imperial Dragon `` Surprisingly Great Chinese food Josie 's restaurant Pizza! Highest-Rated dishes from Imperial Dragon Lunch imperial dragon mentor lunch menu: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM that has hint. Over for the price, amount, and taste, ca n't beat... 2.50 Extra for Complete dinner with Any Entree … Surprising very good!!! CO. Tyler! A part of the meals were absolutely huge and came packed in the authentic in... Addresses, separate addresses with a sweet and Sour sauce wskazówki dojazdu i z... By balancing reviews from Imperial Dragon an.The menu includes and dinner menu menu of Imperial Dragon - Denver delivery! ; Appetizer Combos ;... Monday-Thursday 11am-10:30pm Friday 11am-11:30pm Saturday 12am-11:30pm Sunday 12pm-9:30pm soy sauce the online of!, ca n't be imperial dragon mentor lunch menu AM - 3:00 PM addressed to speakers of English in the United States the for..., wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Imperial Dragon super-fast to your door all of the were! The best Chinese food offers the Lion Dance on select Sundays, asparagus carrots...

Oh Geez Synonym, Mph Jobs In Pakistan, Variform Siding Distributors, Gypsy Tv Show, Nine Month Pregnancy Baby Movement, Emotionally Unavailable Tinder, Mi Router 3c Reset,