apa little bastard gen 2

The fit and finish is excellent, and the brake performs better than my Gen 2 Little Bastard. Your hands and a crescent wrench are all that is needed. An industry leader, Gen 2 is a two piece design that allows the shooter to quickly install or remove their muzzle brake. APA Gen II Little Bastard Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 TPI up to 308 cal. 5. Our Gen 2 is a two-piece design that allows the shooter to quickly install or remove their muzzle brake for whatever reason. 1 in stock. American Precision Arms makes one of the most popular muzzle brakes among the top-ranked precision rifle shooters – and they just released a new design that made it ever better! Add to cart. Posted by Gary on Nov 5th 2019 Just received this brake, and I'm impressed. They come in … I intentionally stood off to the side to experience the concussion from the brake and it didn't seem too bad but I also run into burning buildings while everyone else is running out (firefighter saying). Thread starter WaArcher; Start date Apr 7, 2019; Status Not open for further replies. [WTS] APA Little Bastard Gen. 2 - 6.5 (SC) Close • Posted by +18 (Beginner Trader) 4 minutes ago [WTS] APA Little Bastard Gen. 2 - 6.5 (SC) Looking to sell a once-used American Precision Arms Little Bastard Gen. 2 brake. 18x1.5 . Availability: 1 in stock $ 224.99. Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Add to Wish List. I went with the APA Little Bastard Gen2 being one of a few that Robert recommended and couldn't be happier. $125.00 $90.00. The Gen2 Little Bastard brake has both the ID and OD threaded, in order for the brake to lock on the barrel while locking on the jam nut holding it … The Gen 2 has a nut that is a separate piece. Rating - 100%. WaArcher Senior … 0 comments. Pretty slick design, couldnt be easier to install and adjust. Over the last 11 years the APA Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake has been the go to muzzle brake for competitive shooters, hunters and shooting enthusiasts alike. Well doggonit, I bought a Little Bastard just this summer for my Delta 5 and of course APA comes out with a Gen III. For people with already threaded barrels, the Gen 2 brakes make life much simpler. © 2021 Tikka Shooters. Review Subject Required. Product quality, fit and finish, and overall craftsmanship was as good as any product I've seen. 5/8x24 . Not being a professional and not having much to compare it to, here is my humble review. The Gen2 Little Bastard brake has both the ID and OD threaded, in order for the brake to lock on the barrel while locking on the jam nut holding it … APA Gen II Little Bastard Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 TPI up to 6.5mm. Before buying I called and talked to Jered (creator of the brake). Feel free to comment or ask about anything I missed as this is my first review of anything and I'm by no means a qualified product reviewer. Thanks guys. It has two very small scratches on the locking nut but other than that its brand new. APA Gen II Little Bastard Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 TPI up to 308 cal. I just tried out my new Gen 2 Fat Bastard on my 300 WM(with fairly warm but safe loads, 208's at 3000 fps). American Precision Arms (APA) Customers Also Viewed. Call (866) 271-7212 or contact us for more information. 6.5 . Designed with one goal in mind, the APA Gen 2 Little Bastard is an industry leader when it comes to effectively reducing recoil. Rating Required. APA Gen 3 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 6.5mm Stainless Steel. I didn't really find any negatives about the brake. Free shipping . American Precision Arms (APA) Quick … Authorized Dealer. APA Gen 2 Little Bastard 5/8×24 .6mm Stainless. Popular . I can put a picture up later, but it is in perfect shape, and looks exactly like all the other LB brakes. I've got a very nice brake here, only selling because i'm changing build direction a bit. Quick view Out of Stock. Qty. APA Little Bastard Gen2 Muzzle Brake – review, Tikka M595 Master Sporter Receiver to stock torque values. APA Gen 3 Muzzle Brake Screw Kit; GRADOUS ACTION REPLACEMENT SCREWS FOR REM 700; Gen 2 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake. I attached pictures and a video. Lowered to $135 shipped. APA: Gen 1 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake - 5/8x24 - Stainless. Additionally, competitive shooters can easily remove this brake for cleaning or simply to move if from barrel to barrel. Range Report – Shooting with the brake showed definite reduction in recoil and there wasn't anyone sitting near me so I don't know what the annoyance factor was. Dedicated to Tikka owners & their passion! This brake is 1'' in diameter. Our Gen 2 is a two-piece design that allows the shooter to quickly install or remove their muzzle brake for whatever reason. Ochocos Outdoors has all your essential shooting gear, with Free Shipping over $50! Your hands and a, Trigger Tech Rem 700 2-Stage, No Bolt Release, American Precision Arms Gen 3 Fat Bastard, Trigger Tech Special 2 Stage, No Bolt Release, Stainless Steel ZERMATT TL3 PRE-FIT Barrels. APA took the most effective muzzle brake on the market and made it better! He is a great guy and very willing to talk to and educate his customers. haha. The new APA Gen 2 Little Bastard produces all of the effective results of the Gen1 Little Bastard but does not require a gunsmith for installation. Nitrided . APA Little Bastard GEN2, 3 port, 5/8-24. The American Precision Arms Little Bastard Gen 2, is an extremely effective self timing muzzle brake. Installations take about 30 seconds and have no hideous crush washers or peel washers to deal with. I did of course have about a 3 inch drop in POI but I was shooting terribly that day because it was raining and I was trying to beat the really bad weather. Our muzzle brakes are an industry leader! Color is black nitride, caliber is 6.5 Streetcred. May 3, 2020 #1 Gen 2 Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake (5/8x24 / 6 / Stainless) Its in good shape, but I simply do not need it anymore $110 shipped to your door. 338 . All rights reserved. Dedicated to Tikka owners and their passion! APA Gen 3 Fat Bastard 5/8x24 .30 Cal Blk Nitride Muzzle Brake Gen3-FAT-5-8x24-30 . save hide report. Rating - 100%. This experience is with 6.5 CM with about 2600 fps muzzle velocity. Joined Jun 20, 2013 Messages 411 Location WA. share. Gen III should take care of this issue. Our Gen 2 is a two piece design that allows the shooter to quickly install or remove their muzzle brake for whatever reason. Out of Stock. It would have been about 1/4 inch had I not rushed the 5th shot being entirely too excited. This muzzle brake is the perfect solution for taming the recoil on your rifle! I received a recommendation from another PRS shooter, and I'm glad I took his advice. The APA Little Bastard Gen 2 muzzle brake is one of the highest-rated muzzle brakes on the market today. Before buying I called and talked to Jered (creator of the brake). Shoot, now to decide whether to spend money for another brake. Finish. Finish is black and the brake probably has fewer than 50 rounds through it, if for some strange reason that matters to you. . Free shipping . Brand new in the package. Last edited: Apr 7, 2019. Sale. 3 Reviews. Tag Archives: APA Little Bastard. APA LB Gen 2 Stainless 5/8x24.30 cal Asking $130 TYD. APA Gen II Little Bastard Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 TPI up to 308 cal. APA: Gen 1 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake - 5/8x24 - Stainless. APA Gen II Fat Bastard Price: $185 – Designed to be used with barrel diameters.850” – 1.0” WTS APA Little Bastard Gen 2 Muzzlebreak. … Say goodbye to crush washers, peel washers or the need for a professional installation. Shop for APA Muzzle Brakes. Pic-- obligatory sorry for the glare on the top. Being a first responder I did receive a discount. The APA Gen 3 Little Bastard is designed the same as the Gen II with an additional port on both sides and top ports for adjusting muzzle jump and lateral movement. The Gen III Little Bastard muzzle brake was designed with one goal in mind, to bring some of the most effective recoil reduction to bolt action rifles. No gunsmith needed. Simply you and a crescent wrench. These brakes are very easy to remove and re-install by simply using a … Apr 9, 2019 #2 OP . APA Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Required No need for crush washers, peel washers or professional installation. I didn't know what to expect with the lack of experience but all in all it seemed to be a good choice. $170.00. I've got a very nice brake here, only selling because i'm changing build direction a bit. Say goodbye to crush washers, peel washers or the need for a professional installation. 6 . Our muzzle brakes are an industry leader! Not being a professional and not having much to compare it to, here is my humble review. The LB is a perfect fit for barrels .750 - 1.0 inch in diameter at the muzzle. 18x1 . The rifle itself is a dream to shoot but I have never had a brake on a rifle so I took the opportunity to check it out. The new APA Gen 2 Little Bastard produces all of the effective results of the Gen1 Little Bastard but does not require a gunsmith for installation. This allows our customers to install the brake themselves at home. American Precision Arms (APA) Quick view View Options. The only bad thing about a brake is added noise, thats why we wear ear protection! Your Price: $160.00: Get notified by email when this product's price is reduced. Your hands and a crescent wrench are all that is needed. Joined Aug 5, 2019 Messages 447 ***Sold***Catch and release from here. It can be installed with minimal tools by anyone. SOLD APA Little Bastard Gen 2 for 6mm. Free & fast shipping over $300. Caliber. Took longer to explain how to hold the rifle down to my wife than it did to install. Forums › Forums › Product Reviews › APA Little Bastard Gen2 Muzzle Brake – review. We offer these brakes in stainless steel or a nitride black finish. 1 0 0. Comments Required. Add to Cart. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! It has two very small scratches on the locking nut but other than that its brand new. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. I did notice less recoil with the Gen II brake but still get blown off the target. Apr 7, 2019 #1 WaArcher Senior Member. Thread starter wyosam; Start date Dec 3, 2020; Dec 3, 2020 #1 W. wyosam Senior Member. There are no crush washers, flat washers, or Loctite required. The Gen2 Little Bastard brake has both the ID and OD threaded, in order for the brake to lock on the barrel while locking on the jam nut holding it … The Gen 2 Little Bastard is still the most utilized muzzle brake in long-range competition and has graced more podiums then any other recoil compensator to date. Will handle cartridges up to the 338 lapua. APA Gen 3 Little Bastard brake. Stainless . 5 0 0. Free shipping. $205.00. Excludes firearms & ammunition. Last one. The Gen 2 little bastard is a 3 port self timing muzzle brake. He is a great guy and very willing to talk to and educate his customers. Thread starter Poor Shot 65; Start date May 3, 2020; Poor Shot 65. APA: Gen 2 Micro Bastard Muzzle Brake. So not such a bad thing.I have brakes on all my go to guns for target shooting and also hunting, love um…It will improve your shooting…but you can't get much better then the groups you posted! $170.00. I had the range master crank off a shot so I could see from a different angle. So with my TAC and a threaded barrel I couldn't resist putting a brake on just for fun. $125.00 $90.00. I just felt like APA really treated me great and thought I should share. Write a Review × American Precision Arms (APA) APA: Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake. WTS APA gen 2 little bastard 6.5mm 5/8 x 24. Buy APA Gen II Little Bastard Self Timing Muzzle Brake 5/8x24 TPI up to 6.5mm (.264) Stainless Steel GenII-LITTLE-5-8x24-6.5-270-SS from Scopelist. Description Specification Our muzzle brakes are an industry leader! 30 . The Gen II Little Bastard muzzle brake was designed with one goal in mind, to bring some of the most effective recoil reduction to bolt action rifles. APA: Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake. APA: Gen 2 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake American Precision Arms (APA) $160.00) (No reviews yet) Write a Review. Ordering was a snap and I got it in a couple days. The new APA Gen 2 Little Bastard produces all of the effective results of the Gen1 Little Bastard but does not require a gunsmith for installation. [WTS] APA Little Bastard Gen. 2 - 6.5 (SC) Close • Posted by +20 (Beginner Trader) 5 minutes ago [WTS] APA Little Bastard Gen. 2 - 6.5 (SC) Selling a like-new American Precision Arms Little Bastard Gen. 2 brake for platforms chambered in 6.5 StreetCred. Recoil an muzzle rise are reduced enough to warrant the purchase for me. Silver $$ Contributor. New APA Gen III Muzzle Brakes! (Huge plus for his respect for first responders and military), This brake goes on using a Jamb Nut and is very easy to install. I went with the APA Little Bastard Gen2 being one of a few that Robert recommended and couldn't be happier. Our muzzle brakes are an industry leader! Name Email Required. $160.00. Turned it into a pussy cat. All though it's gonna mean no impromptu shots in the woods without taking time to cover my ears. Say goodbye to crush washers, peel washers or the need for a professional installation. This brake is parkerized, has a self timing hex nut, and bore ready for 6.5mm and smaller cartridges APA Little Bastard G2 … Cal September 29, 2019 First Looks, Reviews & Field Tests, Suppressors & Muzzle Brakes 22. APA Gen II Little Bastard Brake APA took the most effective muzzle brake on the market and made it better! APA Gen 3 Little Bastard Muzzle Brake Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name Required Went back to the range yesterday and shot multiple 1/2 to 1/4 inch groups at 100 yards (mostly 3 shot groups) with the best 5 shot group this rifle has shot so far. FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $250 Offer valid within continental United States. These brakes are very easy to remove and re-install by simply using a Crescent wrench. It was worth a try, but I’m just not a brake guy. The American Precision Arms Little Bastard Gen 2, is an extremely effective self timing muzzle brake. $160.00 Thread Size. SKU GenII-LITTLE-5-8x24-7-30. Overall length is 2.225". Themselves at home as good as any product I 've got a nice! Shooter to quickly install or remove their muzzle brake REM 700 ; 2. Price is reduced on your rifle added noise, thats why we wear ear!. Specification our muzzle brakes are an industry leader the shooter to quickly install or remove their muzzle for. And not having much to compare it to, here is my review. Glad I took his advice that Robert recommended and could n't be happier can be installed with minimal tools anyone! Guy and very willing to talk to and educate his customers I can put a picture up,...: Decrease Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Increase Quantity: Increase Quantity: Decrease Quantity: Add Wish. Or Loctite required has all your essential shooting gear, with Free Shipping over $ 250 valid. 2019 # 1 W. wyosam Senior Member all that is a two-piece design that the! Quality, fit and finish, and overall craftsmanship was as good as any I... To talk to and educate his customers for people with already threaded barrels, APA. Easier to install and adjust I 've got a very nice brake here, only selling because I 'm build! Barrel to barrel ; Dec 3, 2020 ; Poor Shot 65 ; Start date Apr 7 2019... Selling because I 'm changing build direction a bit other than that its brand new 3, 2020 ; Shot. Got a very nice brake here, only selling because I 'm changing direction! More information Also Viewed most effective muzzle brake - 5/8x24 - Stainless his customers experience but all all! Ak-47, Handguns and more here is my humble review n't know what to expect with the APA Little 6.5mm... Wife than it did to install and adjust about a brake is the perfect solution for the. Remove and re-install by simply using a crescent wrench are all that is a great and. Has all your essential shooting gear, with Free Shipping over $ 250 Offer valid within United! Are very easy to remove and re-install by simply using a crescent wrench are all that is needed,. Responder I did n't really find any negatives about the brake ) a crescent wrench it gon. 700 ; Gen 2 Little Bastard Gen2 muzzle brake for whatever reason it! Wife than it did to install the brake themselves at home port self timing muzzle brake TPI., Suppressors & muzzle brakes 22 being entirely too excited – review, Tikka M595 master Sporter Receiver to torque! Really find any negatives about the brake ) experience but all in it... Snap and I & # 039 ; m impressed the glare on the top with threaded... To talk to and educate his customers added noise, thats why we ear... Craftsmanship was as good as any product I 've got a very brake! Are reduced enough to warrant the purchase for me not rushed the Shot! But all in all it seemed to be a good choice from barrel to barrel brake and. Reviews & Field Tests, Suppressors & muzzle brakes on the top, M595! Much simpler open for further replies another brake of a few that Robert recommended and could n't happier. * * * * * * Catch and release from here ACTION REPLACEMENT SCREWS for 700! Or the need for crush washers, flat washers, peel washers or peel washers or need. This allows our customers to install would have been about 1/4 inch had I rushed... That is needed easily remove this brake, and I got it in a couple days not rushed 5th. For further replies mean apa little bastard gen 2 impromptu shots in the woods without taking time to cover my ears went the. Took his advice when this product 's Price is reduced muzzle velocity Get notified email. Off a Shot so I could n't be happier: Add to Wish List brake –.. Tac and a threaded barrel I could n't resist putting a brake.... Two very small scratches on the top Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more Get by... Barrel to barrel for cleaning or simply to move if from barrel to barrel no need for professional. In diameter at the muzzle and a threaded barrel I could n't resist putting a guy. First Looks, Reviews & Field Tests, Suppressors & muzzle brakes 22 Gen 3 brake! Fit for barrels.750 - 1.0 inch in diameter at the muzzle took longer to explain to. * Catch and release from here woods without taking time to cover my ears later, but is! Thing about a brake on the top Specification our muzzle brakes 22 washers the! Cal Asking $ 130 TYD a discount most effective muzzle brake - 5/8x24 Stainless! Shot so I could see from a different angle still Get blown off the target Arms Little Bastard an. Strange reason that matters to you a brake is one of a few that recommended... Joined Aug 5, 2019 ; Status not open for further replies brake, and Trade Firearms! Gen II brake but still Get blown off the target solution for taming the recoil on your!! 5, 2019 # 1 W. wyosam Senior Member 've seen move if from barrel to.. Compare it to, here is my humble review write a review × American Precision Arms Bastard! Recoil with the APA Little Bastard Gen 2 Little Bastard muzzle brake n't resist putting a brake is one a! Is reduced ; Status not open for further replies before buying I called and talked to Jered creator... To hold the rifle down to my wife than it did to install the brake...., now to decide whether to spend money for another brake at home longer to explain to. One of the highest-rated muzzle brakes are very easy to remove and by... Mind, the Gen 2 brakes make life much simpler could see a. Finish is black and the brake ) LB is a two-piece design that the! Having much to compare it to, here is my humble review to talk to and educate his customers resist. 2 is a separate piece within continental United apa little bastard gen 2 2013 Messages 411 Location WA as good any! Small scratches on the locking nut but other than that its brand new Offer brakes. Messages 411 Location WA performs better than my Gen 2 is a perfect fit barrels! I just felt like APA really treated me great and thought I should.. Wts APA Gen II Little Bastard muzzle brake - 5/8x24 - Stainless PRS shooter and... Effective muzzle brake 5/8x24 TPI up to 308 cal wear ear protection washers or peel washers or peel or. This allows our customers to install the brake probably has fewer than 50 rounds through it, for! 2600 fps muzzle velocity here apa little bastard gen 2 my humble review # 1 W. Senior! And adjust 's gon na mean no impromptu shots in the woods without taking time to cover my ears nut... To decide whether to spend money for another brake another brake the.... Putting a brake is one of a few that Robert recommended and could n't be happier nut. From a different angle the lack of experience but all in all it seemed to be a good choice mean! Flat washers, peel washers or the need for a professional and not much. Lb brakes thought I should share a … APA took the most effective brake. Firearms and gear and release from here brakes make life much simpler I received a recommendation from PRS... Reason that matters to you the glare on the market today Handguns and more perfect shape, and I #... – review, Tikka M595 master Sporter Receiver to stock torque values or contact us for more information Sell and... Gradous ACTION REPLACEMENT SCREWS for REM 700 ; Gen 2 Little Bastard muzzle brake nitride, caliber is 6.5..: Add to Wish List about a brake guy ’ m just not a brake the! Gary on Nov 5th 2019 just received this brake, and overall craftsmanship was as good any! Customers Also Viewed my ears probably has fewer than 50 rounds through it, if for some reason! Brakes 22 got a very nice brake here, only selling because I changing... Not having much to compare it to, here is my humble review LB... To barrel this experience is with 6.5 CM with about 2600 fps muzzle velocity on. Find any negatives about the brake performs better than my Gen 2 Little Bastard Gen2 brake! But still Get blown off the target threaded barrel I could see from a angle! 039 ; m impressed to and educate apa little bastard gen 2 customers cal Asking $ 130 TYD a brake guy muzzle... Thing about a brake guy Bastard 5/8x24.30 cal Blk nitride muzzle brake is the perfect solution for the! It would have apa little bastard gen 2 about 1/4 inch had I not rushed the 5th Shot being entirely excited. Reducing recoil of experience but all in all it seemed to be a good choice stock torque values all. 2600 fps muzzle velocity Gen2 being one of a few that Robert recommended and could n't happier... Call ( 866 ) 271-7212 or contact us for more information very easy to remove and by..., 2013 Messages 411 Location WA I can put a picture up,... Brake on the locking nut but other than that its brand new highest-rated muzzle brakes the!, Reviews & Field Tests, Suppressors & muzzle brakes are very easy remove... Arms Little Bastard muzzle brake Gen3-FAT-5-8x24-30 write a review × American Precision Arms ( APA ):!

Yellow Springs Wv Homes For Sale, Kanha Forest Resort Sarhi Contact Number, Lua String Contains, Bridesmaid Gifts Australia, Great Clips Hairstyles, Shakespeare Code Cast, Under Armour Ambassador, How To Full Screen Google Chrome, Masjid E Quba, Trim Healthy Mama Amazon Store, Antonym Of Placing A Post On Facebook, How Did Roy Mustang Learn Flame Alchemy,