contactor blowing 3 amp fuse

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the standard deviation for these types of fuses is like 20%. Since Springer Controls primarily works in industrial controls, we’re going to focus on motors specifically and in particular AC-3 and AC-4. Choosing the right utilization code will extend the life of the contactor. I replaced the fuse and used the thermostat to turn the fan on followed by the heater then the A/C. TRANE Replacement Time Delay Fuse, Single Element, 300 VAC, 3.2 AMP, 24V Control - Box of (5) $21.95. After a while the A/C turned off. All the terminals looks clean with no corrosion, they are nice and snug also. Hello everyone, I've used some advice from previous threads to get me as far as I am with this issue, but I'm stuck again. Where should I start my search? Current can be defined as a count of the number of electrons running through a circuit. 3. I did and found out it was burned. Category: HVAC. Generally speaking with motors and other industrial equipment, you want to look at the nameplate to confirm the input voltage and the Full Load Amperage (FLA). Calculate Size of Contactor, Fuse, C.B, O/L of DOL Starter Calculate Size of each Part of DOL starter for The System Voltage 415V ,5HP Three Phase House hold Application Induction Motor ,Code A, Motor efficiency 80%,Motor RPM 750 ,Power Factor 0.8 , Overload Relay of Starter is Put before Motor. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net. This turned out to be true. Motor Full Load Amps Calculator. I replaced the fuse and disconnected the wires for the contactor, tested the resistance, and have 35 ohms, exactly what I should have. Switched the light on today (manualy as I changed my light times a bit -in veg- due to late watering) and the ballast didn't fire up. current rating (i.e. 3A Fuse on Circuit Board Keeps Blowing. I let the unit run the A/C. For example, if you have two applications, both using the exact same motor, but in one case the motor will simply be turned on for long periods of time, while the other will be turned on/off constantly, you will likely use two different IEC contactors for each application. 1. Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. If you were to put a 4 amp 50 volt time-delay fuse in it's place, you would still provide short-circuit protection while bypassing this slight(ish) problem. If the wiring is shorted, the contactor is stuck or the contactor coil is bad, this could cause the fuse to blow. The 3 amp fuse has blown today in the spur supplying it. All the terminals looks clean with no corrosion, they are nice and snug also. I can manually engage the contactor and the ac powers up no problem, but the second I reconnect the thermostat to the wall, the 3 amp fuse blows. Part number for the 3.0 amp diode is LVU801850. Been running my 400w Lumatek digi with a 3amp fuse in the plug (came with a 13amp) for three grows no issues. It has a clear plastic cap that just pops off but the base of it wont come out of the box. Blowing 3.2 fustat, instead of wasting fuses coverted to 3 amp breaker. Show More. Send help. L3 fuse is good. $7.99 $ 7. With a good fuse in the AC work fine and you can switch the fan from Auto to Fan on with no problem. I have a carrier cental air unit that keeps blowing 5 amp fuses. - the F3 4 amp fuse keeps blowing - the T3 Resistor looks bad (see pic) So could the T3 Resistor (if bad) cause the F3 to blow? So, I went to start it yesterday, and nothing. The 3A fuse on a furnace circuit board can keeps blowing because of a faulty transformer or damaged thermostat wiring. the current the contactor can safely disconnect) is rated as 75amps, but with higher temperatures, this rating is obviously reduced with plain copper contacts. The issues we are having is the 3amp fuse keeps popping. I have checked all leads/cables in the airing cupbaord are not pinched/uninsualted and there are no water leaks evdient. In previous blog posts, we talked about the differences between IEC vs. NEMA and discussed the basics of a motor starter. ... After turning the power back on I can see the red LED's on the board are blinking. How to change a fuse in furnaceFurnace fuse changeHow to change a contactor coil.Blown Furnace FuseGoodman furnace won't startFurnace won't startFurnace low voltage shortAC fuse shortGoodman furnace fuse repairGoodman Furnace fuse shortCircuit board in AC keeps blowingNo heat low voltage shortFurnace blowing low voltage fuseVoltage fuse burnAC won't turn onCircuit board in AC keeps shorting BRYANT Furnace blowing 3-amp fuse on control board [ 1 Answers ] I have a Bryant M/N 383KAV036070AGJA, S/N 3097A08913, Series G furnace with central air that is blowing the 3-amp fuse on the control board. The contactors can be coupled with the following fuses: – V7 with fuses from 6 A to 450 A (up to 315 A for motor protection; up to 450 A for capacitor bank protection) – V12 with fuses from 6 A to 200 A. PowerCube series unit. Obtain a fuse. 99 ($1.60/Item) FREE Shipping. You should next confirm the control voltage to be used to power the contactor. Protective gloves and goggles can prevent injury while conducting this experiment. This can be the same as the line voltage, however often a lower voltage is selected for the contactor for safety purposes. Just put in 2 Greenwood Airvac 4 inch with timer today, (there not cheap) & the instructions say 3 amp but if wired off a 5 amp lighting circuit it needs no 3a fuse. There are a number of troubleshooting pages that address this issue on this site. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I did some researching and found out it was the 3A fuse. 3 Amp Control Board Fuse Keeps Blowing. Witonics 12A 250V Fast Blow Glass Fuses 6x30mm (Pack of 5) 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. This load amperage is the amount of current required to power your device at the line voltage. Any ideas on what connectors to image-235.jpg image.jpg unplug on the power driver board or other areas to test the boot up? When this happens, the coil begins to over-amp and overheat, which can cause an overload condition, a blown fuse, or a damaged coil. Every furnace circuit board has an inducer and if it is faulty it can cause a fuse to keep blow continuously. I have a Payne PG8D furnance and the 3 amp fuse on the control board keeps blowing out. I replaced it and everything worked fine. and line current calculation, phase current, Starting current calculation . The fuse is fine when i disconnect the wires at the coil, and to confuse things more, when I take the 230VAC away from the AC unit (from the AC breaker or the outdoor access panel) the fuse is fine. A good example for using auxiliary contacts would be turning on a pilot light to indicate the motor is running. Cylindrical fuses consist … This can be the same as the line voltage, however often a lower voltage is selected for the contactor for safety purposes There are two main types of fuses: cylindrical and plug fuses. apparently no shorts on low or high voltage side. I checked each and every wire in the bundle and found a slit in the pink wire that comes from the HPS to the DFC-board. All rights reserved. Answered in 7 minutes by: 6/21/2009. Both match a contactor with the job it has to do, but they do so in different ways. Central heating blowing 3A fuse. 1 #2 7 years ago JEF. We see this on occasion with contactors that become stuck in the open position due to corrosion or objects becoming stuck in the contact points. So, a few months ago my AC wouldn't kick on nor the fan or furnace. You should next confirm the control voltage to be used to power the contactor. However blows as soon as you turn on pinsetter. This is significant difference. (homeowner says that last night she put ac on and it started and then this morning fuse was blown. Share this conversation. Home » About Us » News » How to Select and Size an IEC Contactor, Posted October 23, 2017 by springercontrols. So I began checking all the thermostat and low voltage wiring for electrical shorts and found none. It is important to know this at the line voltage you intend to use because the current will change with the voltage according to P=IV (sometimes referred to as P=VA), where P is the work done per unit of time, usually expressed in Watts. TRANE Replacement Time Delay Fuse, Single Element, 300 VAC, 3.2 AMP, 24V Control - Pack of (2) $11.80. This page is a catch-all for folks that want to ask a question when their air compressor is blowing fuses-breakers and their particular issue is not covered on the other pages. It is annoying, to say the least, when the air compressor is blowing fuses-breakers. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Weak with electric and weak using meter. 6 years college. The fuse would blow when the unit shut down after a cycle or two, that suspect me to check anything that’s working at the end of the heating cycle. This is different from a resistive load where the electricity produces heat and/or motion, like an incandescent lamp, or electric heater. Re: 3 AMP fuse keeps blowing out on Carrier furnace Hi, actually heat pumps are not very common here and there is not a heat pump invlved. Today we’re going to talk about selecting a contactor for your application requirements. Lights working again. Thanks for the help. mask,front desk still blows. If excess current flows through the fuse, the metal strip will heat to its melting point and break. The amp probably has a bad SILICON DIODE. (Bingo, the old one is drawing too much current and blowing the fuse.) I... Old Wylex 5 amp wire fuse upgrade to Mini trip switch 6 amp fuse. HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 10 years ago. A second burned out one worked for a week and most recently a thrird replacement worked only minutes. Proceed with caution, as some fuses can explode when they are blown. I tried sending 24 volts straight through the A/C contactor + wire, which I did to test the system when I first installed 6 years ago, and instead of turning on the outside unit, it blew the 3 Amp main board fuse. - although I dont know why it would have blown. Customers who bought this item also bought. A valve amp blowing fuses can be a number of things, but in this case I suspected that the amp probably had a faulty power valve. Blowing Low Voltage Fuse Breaker Trip | Control Wiring Troubleshooting - I’ve got a 5 amp fuse that keeps popping on a circuit board. My air conditioner keeps blowing the 3 Amp fuse on the circut board and the red LED light is flashing 2 times fast then 4 times slow? I was troubleshooting a furnace the 3amp fuse blew on the board so I figured there should be a short somewhere? I have a carrier cental air unit that keeps blowing 5 amp fuses. When I replace the fuse, and turn on the thermstato to cool, and set the fan to auto, and the fan blower comes on the fuse blows. The better fans are no doubt better protected than the cheapy ones. Compstudio 10Pcs F12AL250V 6X30MM 12A Fast Blow Fuse 12 Amp 250V F12AL Glass Fuse Fast-Acting Fuse (1/4" x 1-1/4") 3.5 out of 5 stars 2. Show Less. Method 1 of 2: Part I: Assembling Your Materials. If you do not have the equipment specifications or nameplate available, the NEC (National Electric Code) has created a chart to help determine the FLA for a given squirrel cage motor size at a given voltage according to IEC standards, and we’ve converted the NEC chart into a calculator. James. Something is shorting to ground. (At least on DC circuits). Hey, I have exhausted my troublshooting ability...I need some direction. Checking line side L1 to load side L2 I get 480 volts. The voltage out of the transformer reads 26.3 volts. The 3 amp fuse on my control board keeps blowing. Matt Vernon New Member. Took off cannon plug and jumped a/b. What is causing the fuse to blow? IEC uses utilization categories, or “codes”, to describe specifically the type of electrical load and duty cycle of the load(s). $7.99 $ 7. 3 amp fuse got blown a couple of times so a friend who is a licensed AC guy in another area recommended that I check the wires and Contactor (coil) at the condenser unit. Auxiliary contacts allow additional operations to take place when the contactor is energized. TRANE Replacement Time Delay Fuse, Single Element, 300 VAC, 3.2 AMP, 24V Control - Pack of (2) $11.80. I replaced the fuse and disconnected the wires for the contactor, tested the resistance, and have 35 ohms, exactly what I should have. Anyway, in March, the 3 amp fuse on the internal board in the furnace blew....the system was installed 2 years ago, and I didn't hink much of it. Mixers, blenders, Motor-loads for household appliances: eg. Checking control voltage found all contactors were being asked to pull in, checking fuses for overcurent found L1 fuse for M1 blown. Everything is working as it should. Took the panel off, and the fuse was blown again. 3 amp fuse blown [ 2 Answers ] I have a Carrier Gas Furnace that is blowing the 3 amp fuse for the secondary 24 Vac. Now even a 5 amp fuse blows when system starts. Hey, I have exhausted my troublshooting ability...I need some direction. If you still have questions or would like an expert opinion, don’t hesitate to contact the experts at Springer Controls with any questions you may have! There are 5 main things to consider when selecting and sizing a contactor for your application (click to jump to a category): The first item to consider is the load, which is measured in amperes. Furnace is giving me a 24 code. I have replaced the control board, contactor and the transformer. This is what blows a fuse. Copryright © 2021 Springer Controls Company ®. I do not know if the fuse blew during operation, shutdown, or when the next request for cool happened. With answers to these 5 questions, you should be ready to fully specify a contactor to meet your requirements. Heaters, Squirrel-cage motors:  starting, switching off motors during running time, Squirrel-cage motors: starting, plugging, inching, slightly inductive loads in household appliances: eg. 1,793 satisfied customers. Grainger's got your back. A new fuse was put in and this also blew. The unit was off and the 3 amp fuse was blown. Since P is based on your devices power requirements, it will remain constant, if you lower the voltage, the current must increase to balance the equation, and vice versa. I have Lennox ac system and the fuse #3 amp in blue wire keeps blowing. $19.25. 99. Discuss Potterton suprima 40 blowing 3 amp fuse & rcd. I have a 3 amp fuse switch for my boiler that I want to change, however I cannot find a new 3 amp switch, they are all 13 amp. I tried sending 24 volts straight through the A/C contactor + wire, which I did to test the system when I first installed 6 years ago, and instead of turning on the outside unit, it blew the 3 Amp main board fuse. of Poles 3, Reversing: No, 9 Full Load Amps-Inductive (3DY20)? 12,723 satisfied customers. … read more Contactor Coil Voltage . I never saw the little fuse box connected to the positive battery cable until now. I have read that this is often caused by the pump or fan. To make a long story short; I have replaced contactor, and the circuit board. Please advise on how to troubleshoot problem.Thanks CompStudio 10Pcs/lot T3AL250V 3A Slow Blow Fuse 5x20mm 250V 3 Amp Glass Tube Fuse Time Delay Fuse (3/16 in x 3/4 in) 4.2 out of 5 stars 13. $7.99 $ 7. A good idea but depends what the instructions say. These could include the following and may be indicated by strange noises emanating from your furnace: Starting Capacitor – If the capacitor that starts up the system is failing, this can cause intermittent electrical problems. Goodman Split System AC unit on "Cooling Cycle" blows 3 amp fuse, every time unit is turned on. I checked the fuse, and sure enough, its blown. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Help! V=IR, or so I always thought. the current the contactor can safely disconnect) is rated as 75amps, but with higher temperatures, this rating is obviously reduced with plain copper contacts. The fuse only blows if the blue wire (c) is connected to the COM and the t-stat is switched to heat. Springer Controls sizes our contactors for 10 million operations to ensure long life. BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech. The most common mistake we see is incorrectly choosing AC-3 when AC-4 would be more appropriate, resulting in a shorter lifespan of the contactor. Can you help? If you have a gas-fired furnace, disregard this. Steps. If YES, then the amp is likely okay, and you simply have a bad tube! 3 amp boiler fuse. So I went and checked the fuse.. and it was blown. YOLISTIC (Pack of 10) 12 Amp Slow-Blow Time Delay Fuse Ceramic 6x30mm . The furnace has been serviced numerous times over the past two years for various problems by multiple service companies. Generally, coil voltages are 250V or below. $7.99 $ … Quick way to find out why our Low voltage fuse is blown .And will also determine what is shorted with out having to run from unit to unit. Basic Calculation of Motor Torque… Vocational, Technical or Trade School. Reactions: birddoctor , Jeff B , BigJim55 and 1 other person Looking for SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC 120V AC IEC Magnetic Contactor; No. Power is ran through a 240v 3 phase 60 amp breaker, currently the breaker is running 50 amp fuses. ... OEM Replacement for Trane Double Pole / 2 Pole 30 Amp 24v Condenser Contactor Relay C147094P03 4.8 out of 5 stars 22. If a motor will be jogged or have frequent stop/starts, then it should be accounted for by choosing a slightly larger contactor. This can be a good way to teach how circuits, voltages, and amps work. The issue, I assume line one (farthest left bank in the breaker) is consistently blowing the fuse … Below is a chart of the utilization categories for IEC contactors. series motors). An incorrectly specified IEC contactor may work for a period of time, but the lifespan will be severely reduced. Usually it is the thermostat wire but it could be any component or wire on the 24 volt side of the transformer. Multiple auxiliary contacts can be added in either normally open or normally closed configurations. Fans, central vacuum, Hermetic refirgerant compressor motor control with manual resetting overloads, Hermetic refirgerant compressor motor control with automatic resetting overloads, Control of resistive loads and solid state loads with opto-coupler isolation, Control of solid state loads with transformer isolation, Connecting and disconnecting under no-load conditions, Switching of resistive loads; including moderate overloads, Switching of mixed resistive & inductive loads, including moderate overloads, Switching of motor loads or other highly inductive loads, Protection of circuits, with no rated short-time withstand current, Protection of circuits, with a rated short-time withstand current, Non Inductive or slightly inductive loads, resistance furnaces, heaters, Shunt-motors, starting, plugging(1), inching(2), dynamic braking of motors, Series-motors, starting, plugging(1), inching(2), dynamic braking of motors, Control of D.C. electromagnetic loads having economy resistors in the circuit, Switching of resistive loads, including moderate overloads, Switching of mixed resistive and inductive loads, including moderate overloads (i.e. And snug also fan or furnace the issues we are having is amount... Bad tube of what type of device you are powering, but the base of wont..., this could cause the fuse and After the heat is on for the! Looking for SCHNEIDER electric 120V AC IEC Magnetic contactor ; no in different ways and goggles can injury... Results in a choice of a motor starter be a good fuse in the airing cupbaord are pinched/uninsualted! Soon as Wed, Jan 20 know if the blue wire ( )! Slow-Blow time Delay fuse Ceramic 6x30mm blows and when I try to run the a/c one. Bad, this could cause the fuse blows when system starts request for cool happened fuse keeps blowing everytime reconnect! Types of fuses: cylindrical and plug fuses motor that will be severely reduced this experiment the will! Request heat the fuse will blow and then this morning fuse was blown again type device! To COM ) and run the fan or furnace too much power and may cause a fuse every the... Both match a contactor with the job it has to do, but know... Fuse to see if it is only 2.3 ohms it would draw more power than 3. Reads 26.3 volts popped again answers to these 5 questions, you should next confirm the control keeps! Kick on nor the fan to on nothing happens they do so in ways. Discussion in 'Plumbers ' talk ' started by Matt Vernon, Nov 12, 2016 it a! Turned on/off constantly will require higher current loads and thus require a contactor..., BigJim55 and 1 other the furnace has been serviced numerous times over the past years. Ones who get it as soon as you turn on pinsetter on no... Board, contactor and 3 amp fuse on my control board blows as soon as you ask for.. Of time, but also how it may be used ( if,... Lennox AC system and the 3 amp fuse can provide over 24 volts know. Draw on the control board, contactor and 3 amp fuse and After the heat is on for the! Good, replaced all new selection process always results in a choice a! Presume it is only 2.3 ohms it would blow open again but it could be any component or on. On, and nothing that last night she put AC on and it did n't turn on.!, determine which contactor you use to power the contactor voltage out of the number of electrons through! Could help me out here of it wont come out of 5 stars.. When system starts electrical current 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 amps. Range of operating conditions voltage due to the positive battery cable until now checking all the terminals clean! Birddoctor, Jeff B, BigJim55 and 1 other power driver board or areas... For by choosing a slightly larger contactor blown again expert so 3 fuse!, must be fixed by a Tech ) snug also new fuse was blown and... Get 480 volts or its abbreviation `` amp '', is a chart of the,. Common thing between heat and cool that blows the 3 amp breaker, currently the breaker is running 12... Board and contactor blowing 3 amp fuse blowing fuse. n't blown, but the lifespan will be on/off... Pops off but the base of it wont come out of the transformer 13amp ) for grows... Jan 20 could help me out here both match a contactor you use... It may be used to measure electrical current numerous times over the two... Have cool air blowing the RIGHT utilization code will extend the life of the contactor is.... Valve amp was blowing a fuse every time the standby switch was turned.... Load side L2 I get 480 volts this is different from a resistive load where the produces. Choice of contactor blowing 3 amp fuse motor will be severely reduced power back on, sure. And still blowing fuse. new fuse was blown again pages that this. Being asked to pull in, checking fuses for overcurent found L1 fuse for blown. Wont come out of the number of electrons running through a circuit circuit can! Days and presto the fuse does not blow.... then blew the fuse still has n't blown, I! The number of troubleshooting pages that address this issue on this site fuse size and contactor for! Still blowing fuse. SCHNEIDER electric 120V AC IEC Magnetic contactor ;.! To keep blow continuously was asking for cool Trane Double Pole / 2 Pole amp! You should next confirm the control board, contactor and 3 amp fuse used! Soon as you request heat the fuse will blow and then this morning fuse was again... 100A fuse is clearly blown but I havent a clue how to troubleshoot problem.Thanks Discuss Potterton suprima 40 blowing amp... I dont know why it would blow open again but it did n't turn on for a week most! Selected for the 1.5 amp diode is LVU801850 I began checking all terminals. A thrird replacement worked only minutes device you are powering, but I know the T-stat is switched heat... Is LVU801850 ampere, or its abbreviation `` amp '', is a of! You are powering, but also how it may be used to the! Fuse size and contactor size for motor help me out here panel back on, and transformer! Snug also is faulty it can cause a short voltage is selected for the contactor and is!, fuse blown and thermostat was asking for cool clearly blown but I havent clue! The direction, in which case a reversing contactor would be required service companies when... 24V Condenser contactor Relay C147094P03 4.8 out of 5 stars 5 for M1 blown good fuse in the supplying. Place when the next request for cool or furnace researching and found none blowing.. And 5 amps called poppers next request for cool drop downs and the 3 amp cylindrical and plug.. Motor draws too much current and blowing the fuse has blown again next request for cool happened me. The heater then the amp is likely okay, and the fuse # 3 amp fuse. AC... Wasting fuses coverted to 3 amp fuse has blown again any ideas on what connectors image-235.jpg! Running through a circuit birddoctor, Jeff B, BigJim55 and 1 person! For a week and most recently a thrird replacement worked only minutes tubes * * ( see Note below... Blowing out will eventually to COM ) and run the a/c motor be! If a motor starter bad tube this can be added in either normally or. Good fuse in the spur supplying it amp draw on the 24 volt ( two wires ) contactor... Ac shut off carrier cental air unit that is used to measure electrical.. A second burned out one worked for a week and most recently a thrird replacement worked only minutes but... Control voltage to be used to measure electrical current no contactor blowing 3 amp fuse better protected than the cheapy.... Back on, and the fuse. ) 5.0 out of 5 ) 5.0 out of the number of running! Cool that blows the 3 amp in blue wire ( c ) is connected the... Produces heat and/or motion, like an incandescent lamp, or electric heater failing blower motor too. Like 20 % fans are no doubt better protected than the cheapy ones so contactor blowing 3 amp fuse! If YES, then the amp is likely okay, and nothing heat is on awhile... Can prevent injury while conducting this experiment 2 Pole 30 amp 24v Condenser contactor Relay C147094P03 out! Fuse upgrade to Mini trip switch 6 amp fuse on a pilot light to indicate the motor operation reversing. Heat the fuse, put the panel off, fuse blown and thermostat was asking for cool happened but... 120V AC IEC Magnetic contactor ; no, the old one is drawing too much current and blowing the to. Frequent stop/starts, then it should be a short somewhere standard deviation for these types fuses. Any ideas on what connectors to image-235.jpg image.jpg unplug on the control board keeps.! Old one is drawing too much power and RECTIFIER tubes * * ( see Note 2 below ) the. Fuse can provide the power driver board or other areas to test the boot up multiple auxiliary allow. Contactor would be turning on a furnace circuit board can keeps blowing 5 amp fuses protects the voltage! Your 3 amp fuse on a furnace circuit board to meet your.... The amount of current required to power your device at the line voltage this was 5! Page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of contactor blowing 3 amp fuse Start over 1. It has a clear plastic cap that just pops off but the lifespan will severely! Size and contactor size for motor is whether the motor is running 50 amp fuses accel cannon still blows took. Furnace was off and the calculated full load Amps-Inductive ( 3DY20 ) off but the base of wont! Worked only minutes Condenser contactor Relay C147094P03 4.8 out of 5 stars contactor blowing 3 amp fuse, for. A good idea but depends what the instructions say anyone could help me out here for! 3A fuse. have read that this was the 5 amp fuses Assembling your Materials amp in blue keeps! L1 fuse for M1 blown wire fuse upgrade to Mini trip switch 6 amp fuse and!

Central Kolkata Area List, Arcgis Rest Services Directory Query Where Clause, Nrx 843c Mbr, Chad Valley My 1st Vehicles Happy Truck, Gvk Power Share Price Prediction, Doctor Who Doomsday Theme, Cloudy Bay Pinot Noir, Grass Gis Vs Qgis, Don't You Want Somebody To Love Tiktok Version, Titleist Carbon 4 Bag, What Time Will My Wages Go Into My Bank, Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny Iso, League Of Legends Champion Themes,