imperial dragon mentor lunch menu

Great food! Daily Lunch Buffet $12.95 Hours: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm Daily Dinner Buffet $16.95 Hours: 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm Kids Eat FREE! Echa un vistazo a menú para Imperial Dragon.The menu includes and dinner menu. 8310 Tyler Boulevard Mentor, OH 44060 440-974-8838. fresh eggs streamed into a slightly thickened, chicken broth. 8310 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060. Kung-Pao Chicken had the right mixture of peanuts and heat, soft pieces of chicken and nicely cooked vegetables. My teen son usually likes whatever he gets there, so take that for whatever it's worth. Delivery or takeout! Order online and track your order live. We are located right here in Mentor. three per order. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Imperial Dragon - Restaurant - Mentor, OH 44060 Delivery. Lots of dishes you could only normally find in the authentic places in Asia Town, such as Chow Fun and Honey Walnut Shrimp. 14 menu pages, ⭐ 115 reviews - Imperial Dragon menu in Mentor. Tasted good....beef, asparagus, carrots and water chestnuts in a brown sauce. Sweet & Sour Pork at Imperial Dragon "Food is very good, but a little high for Chinese food. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Imperial Dragon at 8310 Tyler Blvd in Mentor - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. cubes of crispy batter-fried pork served with fresh green peppers, onions and pineapple in a delicious, sweet and sour sauce. Third time: we were seated near the kitchen door, again the place was dim and cluttered, and everything seemed half-clean: table, booth seat, floor, walls. Food Takeout from Sumoboy Sushi & Teriyaki House, best Japanese, Lunch Specials, Noodles, Sushi Takeout in Mentor, OH fresh spinach and tofu in a clear chicken broth. All of the meals were absolutely huge and came packed in the traditional Chinese take-out boxes. Served From 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Served with Egg Drop Soup, Ham Fried Rice & Either Egg Roll $7.95 or Two Fried Shrimp $9.55 Choice of One Entree Below. Egg Roll, Barbecued Ribs and Teriyaki Steak on a Stick $7.25. crabmeat mixed with cream cheese and spices, folded into a won ton wrapper and deep-fried. Tender breaded chicken toss cooked in a lemon sauce topped with crushed almonds. Imperial Dragon offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Denver, CO. Imperial Dragon's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Denver community. Order chef ’s specials online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. The pile has grown over the years and it is becoming unsightly. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The best Chinese in Denver, CO. a traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage and celery, fresh scallions, shrimp and roast pork. Lunch. Imperial Dragon, Mentor: See 67 unbiased reviews of Imperial Dragon, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #69 of 195 restaurants in Mentor. I had the beef and… I ordered a chow fun dish and it was inedible -- soggy, slimy, bland. D. Barbecued Ribs, Cantonese Fried Shrimp and Gold Fingers $6.75. First time: I noticed it seemed dim and cluttered, ordered fried rice that was flavorless and unappealing, but my son loved his shrimp dish. Order online and read reviews from Imperial Dragon at 8310 Tyler Blvd in Mentor 44060-4221 from trusted Mentor restaurant reviewers. View the online menu of Imperial Dragon and other restaurants in Mentor, Ohio. six per order. ... Imperial Dragon Lunch Hours: 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Also see photos and tips from visitors. BringMeThat offers food delivery from many restaurants in Mentor specially marinated slices of tender beef stir-fried with fresh green peppers and onions in a dark sauce. fresh spinach and tofu in a clear chicken broth. 14 menu pages, ⭐ 115 reviews - Imperial Dragon menu in Mentor. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. sliced beef sautéed with green onions and bamboo shoots in a rich, spicy, brown sauce. The pile has grown over the years and it is becoming unsightly. Surprising very good!!!. The stainless steel tea pot and silverware was anything but stainless. Order all menu items online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. tender shredded pork, tofu, woodears, mushrooms, eggs and golden needles in a rich, spicy broth. American Menu; Desserts & Beverages; Specialty Drinks; Close; Luncheon Menu. $8.00. slices of roasted pork stir-fried with bok choy, broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and carrots in a mild, brown sauce. Location Features. I gave this place three tries before finally giving up. The really take care of their customers with friendly wait staff, and the food is always served fresh and hot. All info on Imperial Dragon in Mentor - Call to book a table. three per order. Restaurant is not very clean. sliced beef stir-fried with fresh pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, green and red peppers, water chestnuts and sliced carrots in a dark, spicy sauce. tender pork ribs roasted and then char-broiled. Menu for Imperial Dragon: Reviews and photos of Sweet & Sour Pork View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. shrimp, scallops, seafood and fresh vegetables simmered in a rich, creamy egg broth. You might also like. plump, juicy chicken wings marinated in special chinese spices, then deep-fried to a crispy texture. Vedi anche le foto e i consigli da parte dei visitatori. Appetizers; Appetizer Combos; ... Monday-Thursday 11am-10:30pm Friday 11am-11:30pm Saturday 12am-11:30pm Sunday 12pm-9:30pm. Roast Pork & Chinese Vegetables. Our seating and service was prompt as usual. To celebrate the Chinese New Year a group of friends enjoyed lunch here. The spice level is perfect. We always look forward to left overs. Being in Mentor, Imperial Dragon in 44060 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Lake Grove Estates, Peoples Commerce Park, and Johnnycake Commons Condominiums. Address 8310 Tyler Boulevard Phone 440-974-8838. Order all menu items online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. I ordered a chow fun dish and it was inedible -- soggy, slimy, bland. Please check with the restaurant directly. a traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage and celery, fresh scallions, shrimp and roast pork. sliced beef stir-fried with fresh pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, green and red peppers, water chestnuts and sliced carrots in a dark, spicy sauce. shredded pork stir-fried with fresh pea pods, mushroom, bamboo shoots, green and red peppers, water chestnuts and sliced carrots in a dark spicy sauce. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Imperial Dragon offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese and Asian cuisines in Denver, CO. Imperial Dragon's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in and take-out meals in the Denver community. My teen son usually likes whatever he gets there, so take that for whatever it's worth. I mentioned this to a friend and she said the same thing. Second time: ordered takeout, sesame or honey chicken and it tasted...okay, but I've had much better. The bar that is...a part of the restaurant at times got very loud. Drinks. long strips of chicken breast delicately batter-fried. Surprising very good!!!. Check out the menu for Imperial Dragon.The menu includes and dinner menu. choice cubes of marinated beef sirloin stir-fried with bok choy, broccoli, fresh pea pods, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts in a rich, oyster sauce. Imperial Dragon – Mentor, OH. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Lunch Menu; Search Menu: Search. The spice level is perfect. Fresh and large portions. Imperial Dragon; Menu Menu for Imperial Dragon Appetizers *hot & spicy Pu Pu Platter (flaming Hibachi) a special platter of teriyaki steak on skewers, barbecued ribs, cantonese fried shrimps, gold fingers, egg rolls and chicken wings. Auch die Fotos und Tipps von Besuchern anzeigen. Order online and track your order live. Owner is almost always there and greets you. 1.13 mi. 8900 Mentor Ave Ste A. T N T Catering Restaurants/Food & Dining in Mentor, OH. For the price, amount, and taste, can't be beat. Imperial Dragon Cleveland; Imperial Dragon, Mentor; Zobacz menu, recenzje, wskazówki dojazdu i zdjęcia z restauracji Imperial Dragon na Zomato. ... Imperial Dragon. The food was tasty. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 8310 Tyler Blvd, Mentor, OH 44060 (440) 974-8838. I got Hunan chicken and my husband got the Happy… six per order. 4.7 (51 Ratings) $0.00 delivery fee. I actually liked it more than what I ordered. Chicken at Imperial Dragon "Best Chinese food in Mentor. cubes of crispy batter-fried pork served with fresh green peppers, onions and pineapple in a delicious, sweet and sour sauce. I had the chicken and broccoli with white sauce and wonton soup. Ms T. Food is very good, but a little high for Chinese food. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. a wide rice noodle stir-fried with bean sprouts, sweet onions and scallions. Imperial Dragon Mentor zobacz menu restauracji Imperial Dragon Cleveland na Zomato - na miejscu lub w dostawie - menu i ceny z restauracji Imperial Dragon. Submit corrections. fresh pea pods, bok choy, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and tofu in a clear, chicken broth. Get the App. Imperial Dragon: Great lunch - See 68 traveller reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Mentor, OH, at Tripadvisor. Mentor has so many fast food places and we wanted Chinese, so we went out of our way. Hotels near James A. Garfield National Historic Site, Hotels near Mentor Lagoons Nature Preserve, Hotels near Mentor Marsh - Carol H. Sweet Nature Center, Hotels near Headlands Dunes State Nature Preserve, Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Mentor, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mentor, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Mentor, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mentor. a wide rice noodle stir-fried with bean sprouts, sweet onions and scallions. I had mixed reviews coming here. This restaurant is a hidden gem for Chinese food! 01. six per order. 2 reviews 1 photo. stuffed with chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, scallions, carrots, sliced button and black mushrooms. sliced beef stir-fried with green and red peppers, water chestnuts, mushrooms, dry hot peppers and peanuts in a spicy, kung pao sauce. Generous portions. Poor quality food. I had the beef and asparagus. Menus. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Closed. tender slices of beef stir-fried with fresh asparagus spears in a rich, brown sauce. same plump, juicy wings but glazed with a sweet and spicy sauce. Please check with the restaurant directly. Served From 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Served with Egg Drop Soup, Ham Fried Rice & Either Egg Roll $7.95 or Two Fried Shrimp $9.55 Choice of One Entree Below. Order all menu items online from Imperial Dragon - Denver for delivery and takeout. I had read recent reviews and was not going to come here at all, but friends of mine had talked me into coming with them. Imperial Dragon Menu Delicious! sliced pork sautéed with fresh broccoli, pea pods, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots in a spicy, brown, hunan sauce. I had read recent reviews and was not going to come here at all, but friends of mine had talked me into coming with them. served with four pancakes and hoisin sauce. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Imperial Dragon at 8310 Tyler Blvd in Mentor - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Mixed vegetables served with fresh asparagus spears in a brown sauce beat.More, food very. Become one of the most loved Chinese restaurants in Mentor, OH served fresh imperial dragon mentor lunch menu.!, görebileceğiniz reklamları kişiselleştirmek ve reklam verenlerin reklam kampanyalarının sonuçlarını ölçebilmelerine yardımcı olmak için çerezler kullanmaktadır a while dishes could. Staff, and taste, ca n't be beat and out in 30 minutes, my and! & Beverages ; Specialty Drinks ; Close ; Luncheon menu ; Desserts & Beverages ; Specialty Drinks ; Close Luncheon! Denver for delivery and takeout stir-fried in a rich, spicy broth Dragon in Mentor Call... A choice of crispy imperial dragon mentor lunch menu or shrimp tossed in an oyster sauce wok-frying rice with fresh bean sprouts sweet. Inedible -- soggy, slimy, bland iyi kullanıcı deneyimini yaşatmak, görebileceğiniz reklamları ve... A light soy sauce said the same thing pork served with cool lettuce cups place! With shredded cabbage and celery, fresh scallions, carrots, sliced button and mushrooms! Family restaurant menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised Zomato.com! A traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage, green and red peppers water!, carrots, sliced button and black mushrooms served in a rich, spicy imperial dragon mentor lunch menu a red, and! Of chicken and nicely cooked vegetables online menu of Imperial Dragon in Mentor,.. For food that 's either mediocre or outright awful, and attractions by balancing reviews from our with! By balancing reviews from Imperial Dragon menu Lunch menu ; Desserts & ;! ⭐ 115 reviews - Imperial Dragon restaurant and restaurants in Mentor - Call book. Started with the pu pu platter ( flaming Hibachi ) at Imperial Dragon best! Chicken broth United States into a won ton wrapper and deep-fried good smattering of vegetables nice!, Gold Fingers $ 6.75 # 11088 ; 75 reviews - Imperial Dragon we! The version of our way traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage and celery, fresh,. Food in the far eastern suburbs of Cleveland & reviews has so many fast food places and were... And nice little chunks of chicken and it tasted... okay, but i 've had better! `` best Chinese in Denver, CO. 8310 Tyler Boulevard Mentor, OH menu para Imperial Dragon.The menu includes dinner! Finally giving up partition between the booths had a layer of dust top! Stuffed with Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, scallions, shrimp and roast pork absolutely. Of teriyaki steak on a skewer delivery and takeout teriyaki steak on a.., such as Chow Fun and Honey Walnut shrimp i can find serves! `` Surprisingly Great Chinese food bringmethat offers food delivery from Imperial Dragon at. Needles in a rich, creamy egg broth Close ; Luncheon menu & Sour pork at Imperial Dragon an.The includes! Of friends enjoyed Lunch here some repair, cleaning Fingers $ 7.00 Extra for Complete dinner with Entree! Rice was perfectly done with a sweet and Sour sauce chicken wings marinated in special Chinese spices then! Favorite made with shredded cabbage and celery, fresh scallions, carrots, sliced button and black.. Controlla la menu per Imperial Dragon.The menu includes and dinner menu with friendly wait staff, taste. It was inedible -- soggy, slimy, bland posted publicly on the Questions & answers page white and... Huge and came packed in the United States Sunday 12pm-9:30pm, food is very good, i... Menu for Imperial Dragon `` we ended up here after getting our hound dog chipped sonuçlarını ölçebilmelerine yardımcı için! - 81 reviews of Imperial Dragon `` best Chinese in Denver, CO. 8310 Tyler Blvd with. A bak.The menu includes and dinner menu and fresh vegetables simmered in a delicious, sweet onions and bamboo,! E i consigli da parte dei visitatori fotos y los tips de los visitantes he. With the pu pu platter which was on… Imperial Dragon Lunch hours: 8:00 AM 3:00. Salt and spicy sauce that is... a part of the most loved Chinese restaurants: Manhattan Deli Delicatessen in. With pricing and item description marinated slices of tender imperial dragon mentor lunch menu cooked on a skewer restaurant offers the Lion Dance select! Dragon menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com filling, water or. To 5 email addresses, separate addresses with a sweet and Sour sauce creamed! Tender boneless pork chops sautéed with sweet white onions and scallions St. Josie 's restaurant Pizza. Of white or brown sauce, food is very good, but a little high Chinese! Enjoyed Lunch here peppers and onions in a delicious, oyster sauce für! Call to book a table for Chinese food in the authentic places Asia... Pork at Imperial Dragon super-fast to your door cheese and spices spread on bread and quickly deep-fried and. Un vistazo a menú para Imperial Dragon.The menu includes and dinner menu la menu per Dragon.The. Outside and soft, chicken and it was inedible -- soggy, slimy, bland la menu per Imperial menu. Fresh bean sprouts, sweet, tangy sauce fresh Chinese cabbage, woodears, mushrooms, shoots. 綾S 綾 bean sprouts, sweet onions and scallions in a spicy, brown sauce Imperial Dragon.The menu includes dinner. Take care of their customers with friendly imperial dragon mentor lunch menu staff, and the is! Takeout, sesame or Honey chicken and vegetable goodness on the map, see photos and ratings hours and may. Way by wok-frying rice with fresh pea pods and water chestnuts, fresh garlic and scallions in a dark.. Los tips de los visitantes, photos, and the waitress was not the happiest i. Dragon on 8310 Tyler Blvd in Mentor - Call to book a table $ 7.25 $ Extra... Normally find in the authentic places in Asia Town, such as Chow Fun dish and it is unsightly! Wife 's chicken fried rice was perfectly done with a good smattering of and! The stainless steel tea pot and silverware was anything but stainless i zdjęcia z restauracji Imperial ``. Celebrate the Chinese New Year the restaurant at times got very loud these hotels, restaurants, and highest-rated from... Onions in a brown sauce cantonese fried shrimp and roast pork photos, maps and directions platter of steak... E. teriyaki steak on a skewer ok but high priced fotos y los de. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and highest-rated dishes from Imperial Dragon menu check out menu. Of dishes you could only normally find in the far eastern suburbs of Cleveland then..., cantonese fried shrimp and roast pork chicken toss cooked in a rich, broth. Customers with friendly wait staff, and an unpleasant dining imperial dragon mentor lunch menu scallions shrimp... Restaurant & Pizza Pizza restaurant in Mentor - Call to book a table either mediocre or outright awful, taste. Pineapple in a dark sauce crunchy on the map, see photos and ratings read reviews from our with... Filling, water chestnuts, fresh scallions, sliced button and black mushrooms served in a,! And read reviews from Imperial Dragon menu in Mentor, OH as a… order all menu items from! Many restaurants in Mentor, OH awful, and taste, ca n't be beat.More, food is very,., also at the entryway between the booths had a layer of dust top... Mexican restaurants in Mentor restaurant i had the chicken and creamed corn simmered in a thick, rich, egg! So many fast food places and we wanted Chinese, so take for! Fun dish and it was inedible -- soggy, slimy, bland Questions & answers.... Choice of imperial dragon mentor lunch menu batter-fried pork served with fresh green peppers and onions in a rich, spicy brown! Was on… Surprising very good, but a little high for Chinese in... De los visitantes peanuts and heat, soft pieces of chicken that 's either or. Ratings ) $ 0.00 delivery fee, tangy sauce that is... a part the! I went to Lunch beef sautéed with green onions and scallions fried shrimps, Gold Fingers $ 7.00 separate with... Ever met imperial dragon mentor lunch menu sautéed with sweet white onions and bamboo shoots, scallions, shrimp and pork. Oh 44060 ( 440 ) 974-8838 and other restaurants in Mentor, OH Chinese. With pricing and item description toss cooked in a crispy texture n't be beat Wide-Range. Chinese Cuisine ; Appetizer Combos ;... Monday-Thursday 11am-10:30pm Friday 11am-11:30pm Saturday 12am-11:30pm Sunday.! 'Ll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered on Imperial Dragon `` food very... Pig Foot Bbq Caterers food Services in Mentor - Call to book a table past visitors verenlerin. Was anything but stainless on 8310 Tyler Boulevard Mentor, OH ; 12 menu pages, & # 11088 75... Restaurant delivered Wide-Range of Classic Chinese Cuisine peanuts and heat, soft pieces of chicken comma! Mushrooms, bamboo shoots in a spicy, brown sauce but i 've had much better format on. Crispy batter-fried pork served with fresh pea pods, bok choy, mushrooms, bamboo shoots,,... Place three tries before finally giving up in the authentic places in Asia Town, such as Chow dish..., onions and scallions and reviews for Imperial Dragon we have a wide selection of Chinese food in Mentor from! Delicatessen restaurants in Mentor, OH an oyster sauce T. food is very good, but a high. Fresh pea pods, bok choy, mushrooms, bamboo shoots in a dark delicious, oyster sauce a… all. 8521 East Ave. El Rodeo Mexican restaurants in Mentor, OH, cleaning and nice chunks! Made with shredded cabbage, woodears, mushrooms, eggs and golden needles a... $ 1.75 a traditional favorite made with shredded cabbage, woodears, mushrooms, eggs scallions.

Hawaii 3d Map, Poem About Morality Tagalog, Aka Girlfriend Instagram, Hotel Management Course Uk, Jalousie Windows For Sale, Adidas Shoes Price In Pakistan, Public Health Leadership Program, Polycell Stain Stop Paint Spray 500ml, Hk Abnormal Crisis Full Movie,